It has been 353 days since my last post. One day I will blog again. But not today.
- The easiest part of an apology is clarifying what wasn't your fault. 2 weeks ago
- RT @johnsonwhitney: Being a refugee doesn't define a person, but our response to refugees defines us.–Patrick Kearon #LDSConference 3 weeks ago
Matthew's Images on Flickr
- “Love’s Austere and Lonely Offices”
- Anything You Post Online, Anyone Can See. Think Before You Post.
- Power Vs. Authority
- Memorial Day: Charles Arthur Shannon 1913 - 1945
- Naval Operations Strategic Studies Group: "Ten Pretty Good Rules"
- Eli Pariser: Beware online "filter bubbles." Are personalized searches narrowing our worldview?
- Follow Matthew R. Lee on WordPress.com